Monday, March 7, 2011

MY NEW ANTHEM

A dearest friend sent me this short video a few days ago and it has been playing in the back of my mind ever since and has been a source of great joy, comfort and hope. So I thought I would share it with you.


Even though this isn't directly related to cooking or food, it certainly qualifies as spiritual food and while we may have plenty of the former, we sure can all use more of the later. 
Don't forget to turn up the volume! 
Enjoy.


Now that you have heard the song and read the lyrics, you can watch this one. It was filmed in Thailand and well, let's just say that it is at a slightly larger scale. By the way, if you wander who is this handsome man standing, he is the song writer. What a gift for him and for all of us!
You will see what I mean.


Can you see all the children, all the nations, all together?
I can. It is up to each and everyone of us to hold the image and the intention, the rest will follow.
It is the law of the universe, energy follows thought. 
And we all thought, this was the end times!
I guess it all depends how you looks at things!

No comments:

Post a Comment